Our Community Clubhouse is available for private parties, birthdays, family reunions, etc. It is a large open space with lots of natural light. It is 1,300 sq. ft. with a full kitchen, men's and women's restrooms, and plenty of outdoor space. The playground and park space is open to the community and can be used by residents even when an event is happening at the clubhouse. Renters have access to the playground and park space but cannot reserve it.
Rental is from 6am - 11pm (we only offer full day rentals)
4 - 8ft tables and 6 - 6ft tables and 40 green chairs are included in the rental price
The clubhouse hosts 40-50 people sitting at tables with an area for food
Parking in front of the clubhouse is limited but there is a grass lot across the street for overflow parking
2023 Daily Rental Fees (Includes the entire day from 6am-11pm)(the full amount is due to reserve your date):
$ 150.00 for Coulwood Neighborhood Members + $100 Refundable Deposit
$ 350.00 for Non-Members + $100 Refundable Deposit
If you cancel more than 4 weeks before your event you will be fully refunded
If you cancel 2-4 weeks before your event your will be given 50% refund
If you cancel less than 2 weeks before your event you will not be refunded your rental fee, but will receive your $100 deposit back.
* This is a self-run clubhouse. Please completely clean the clubhouse upon conclusion of your event including taking the trash out, sweeping and mopping.
**Our community clubhouse was built in 1959 and is run solely by volunteers, our rental prices reflect this. Please keep this in mind if you would like to rent from us.
Clubhouse Rental Process:
1. Check availability on calendar below
2. Complete this Reservation Request Form
3. Pay the invoice you will receive via email
4. Complete this Rental Agreement
5. The week of the event I will text or email you to let you know the clubhouse is clean and the code to the door for your event. You have access to the clubhouse for the entire day of your rental.
6. Post-event check-out instructions are here
Contact Rhoxie Booth: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-247-8468